Wednesday 20 November 2019

Pink Christmas Fun with Joy Clair & Imagine

Hello friends!

 I'm continuing with my "pink Christmas" trend for our Joy Clair collab with Imagine Crafts! For this card I'm using the "Merry Christmoose" Stamp Set. I focused on the tree image for this particular card. It's just so pretty!

IMG_4857

I used the Mboss Embossing Powder in Rose Gold once again to emboss the tree and I used Sheer Shimmer in Dauber Top Sparkle and Spritzer in Frost, Gold and Rose Gold along with Fireworks Spray in Angel Pink! I love how easy the products were to layer and not completely end up with a mess! They dry quickly too!  It's hard to photograph all the shimmer - but this card is really sparkly and pretty! The Frost Sheer Shimmer really looked pretty on the tree.



Thanks for stopping by today! 

See you soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment