Sunday 10 November 2019

Vintage Christmas with Joy Clair & Imagine

Hello friends!

I am really into the holiday spirit early this year - which also means I started in on my Christmas cards. I'm so excited about our Joy Clair partnership with Imagine Crafts this month - and the products I received go PERFECTLY with the vintage feel I wanted to go for! I was working with Prima's Santa Baby Papers!

Check out my card I created using the Vintage Christmas Ornaments stamp set. I think this is now becoming my FAVE set for Christmas!

November 2019

I used the Mboss Embossing Powder in Rose Gold to do the embossing of the deer head. I love how it turned out!!! It matched my "Santa Baby" papers perfectly! I also used Sheer Shimmer in Dauber Top Sparkle and Spritzer in Gold and Rose Gold.  I just love how subtle these give sparkle to cards - perfect for Christmas!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I gave you some ideas on getting your holiday cards started. Joy Clair Stamps are perfect for every occasion.
See you soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment