Monday 1 July 2019

Foiled Paper Peony Tutorial with Rinea

Hello friends!


I'm so excited to share my July Video Tutorial for Rinea - a beautiful bouquet of handmade peonies!  I just adore peonies - they smell amazing and the blooms are just incredible. I was inspired to make them after a quick walk around my garden and picking some for my bedside table.

You will need the following supplies to create these beautiful blooms:

**Rinea Foiled Paper - Princess Variety Pack

**Rinea Foiled Paper - Starstruck Emerald


**Flower Cutting Dies (I used a Sizzx XL Flower Die) - or you can hand cut your shapes

**Hot Glue Gun

**Small Styrofoam Ball

**Green pipe cleaners

**Assorted Floral Greens

I hope you enjoy my YouTube Tutorial! :)







Here are a few more photos to inspire:

 

 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment