Tuesday 30 July 2019

Artsystamper Mermaid Series - Part 1

Hello friends!



Where did July go?? WOW!  I hope you are squeezing in lots of summer fun! My family and I sure are. I'll be sad to see the summer go....but we still have one more beautiful month to go before school starts.

 I have a new series of 4 cards for the Artystamper design team to share with you over the next 2 months. I really love this Mermaid Wishes stamp set. I couldn't stop playing with it!  SO...I ended up with 4 cards. I will be sharing them with you over the next couple weeks.

Here is the first card:


I used a sentiment from Koi Pond set. I added some shiny reflective background papers and Nuvo Crystal Drops to decorate. LOVE how this turned out :)


I hope you will check out the shop to grab this beautiful set. I look forward to sharing more cards with you every other Tuesday! 

See you soon!

Jess

2 comments:

  1. WOW ... just fabulous Jess! The netting is a fabulous touch and love how her fins 'swim' off the page. Beautiful coloring too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Darlene! :) I can't take credit for the coloring - I used the pre-colored digi! Hahahah :) I WISH I could color that well - that's all Miss Beverly!!

      Delete