Tuesday 16 July 2019

Elegant Sympathy Card with Rinea

Hello friends!




I needed to replenish my sympathy cards, and I really wanted to show that you can use Rinea foiled paper in any situation, so I set about creating an elegant Sympathy Card.

Here are the supplies that you will need to create this elegant card:

- Rinea Foiled Paper: Mocha/Gold Glossy
- Rinea Foiled Pape: Starstruck Mocha
- Close to My Heart Cardstock: Sapphire & White
- Close to My Heart Ink: Sapphire
- Cheeky Studio Ephemera
- Foam Squares
- Embossing Folder
- Adhesive of choice (I use Scotch ATG)
- Sympathy Stamp





To start with, I used an embossing folder to add some pattern and texture to a piece of Mocha/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. I adhered it to a white mat background, then to a piece of the dark blue background. Using a piece of the Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper, I repeated the same steps, but did not use the embossing folder this time.  The ephemera was added as desired and sentiment stamped. I liked the sentiment cut at an angle for extra interest.


I used foam squares to pop up the sentiment and some of the ephemera to add depth.  Finally, the entire card panel was added to a white card base. It really came together very nicely I think!




I hope you enjoyed this card. I was very happy how it turned out and I think it was the right amount of shine for an encouraging sympathy card.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon.

Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment