Saturday 20 July 2019

Heir of God Bible Journaling with Joy Clair

Hello friends!



I have a bible journal page to share with you featuring a new release stamp set from Joy Clair called "Heir of God". This is really a versatile set, as the castle can totally be used in non-Color By Faith situations too (I thought of a princess castle as soon as I saw it!). 

Heir of God | Bible Journaling stamp set

I decided to do a simple bible Journal page with it. I started by turning by bible to Romans and started reading the word. Then I just let the creativity flow from there!  I grabbed some really old Stampin' Up! Pastels and played with them - it felt good to dive into an older stash of supplies!

  

Once I had things stamped and colored, I wanted to add texture - and there is nothing better than...texture paste and stencils!

 

I sprinkled on some Nuvo Shimmer Powders for more shimmer and shine - and it almost ended up looking like mountains or rocks beside my castle! Love it!  I also added some sparkly gems to my crown. 

 

 

I hope you will take some time to read your bible today and add a little extra to it!  I find that by having a bible for journaling, the passages really stick with me and it sinks in just a little deeper - and who doesn't love that?

Thanks for allowing me to share my "Color By Faith" journey with you! I am sure learning and growing in faith right along side of you.

Have a wonderful day and I hope to "see" you again soon.

xoxo
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment