Wednesday 22 August 2018

Wishing You Blessings with Rinea

Hello crafty friends!


I'm so excited to share my second monthly project for Rinea with you today!  We are continuing our partnership with Joy Clair Stamps - and I was blessed to use the Fall Leaves stamp set for this project.

I used the Earth Tones & Metallics Foiled Paper Variety Packs to create this card. I used the Ghost Ink to create some really cool texture on my background piece.  In a nutshell, you stamp using your Ghost Ink, then GENTLY heat set. Using some rubbing alcohol, gently rub off the inked areas! It reveals the silver foil below - it's like a reverse ink :) I then stamped the "vein" stamps using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with a light colored embossing powder.

  

I die cut the amazing foiled paper - both the GLOSSY and STARSTRUCK versions. You will love how cleanly this product die cuts - and then you can bend it to hold it's shape!  I tried to use almost all the beautiful fall leaf shapes - I know I will use this set quite often in the month's to come!  I also used a leaf embossing folder I had on hand - a perfect fit!!!

  


I hope you enjoy this card!  I had a lot of fun making it - it sure got me in the "fall" feels - even though I LOVE summer!!!

See you really soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment