Thursday 16 August 2018

Feathered Friends #1 for SparkleNSprinkle

Hello crafty friends!


I have a beautifully feathered card to share with you today for SparkleNSprinkle!!!

Here is my SNS Supply List:


Let's get crafty!!  I started by making a whole bunch of options with the wreath and sentiment!  I stamped everything with Versamark Ink, embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder and used the Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens to do the majority of the coloring.  I really wanted to distress the look of them, so I used the Nebula Blue & Turkish Rose Mica Mists to add some background color. I also used the Nuvo Shimmer Powder in Atlantis Burst, Cherry Bomb and Solar Flare!  To use the Shimmer Powders - I usually sprinkle them on the paper GENTLY (it comes out fast!) and then spray with water. You can also move the paint around with an empty Aqua Flow Painter once it's wet.

  

  

Once everything was nice and dry, I fussy cut some of the wreaths and chose the one I wanted to use for this particular card. I cut out a piece of Broken Glass Craft Perfect paper for the background. I wanted to jazz up the background a bit too - so I cut a piece of pink cardstock and laid out some tracks of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape!  To the tape I added Dragon Fruit Embossing Powder and Strawberry Sherbet Embossing Powder. It made a cool zigzag effect!!!

I decided I needed a ribbon - so I made my own!  Using Demo Donna's FABULOUS Glitter Ribbon technique, I used the Margarita Glitter and the 1/2" Tear-ific Tape to make my ribbon. You can find the technique HERE.

   

I accented the card using Yellow Bird and Gold Coast Glitter Drops.  All of the layers were adhered using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape!


The sentiment was stamped using Versamark and Sky Blue Spark Embossing Powder. 

I hope you enjoyed this card. This stamp set is just beautiful - and so versatile!  Be sure to pick it up while it's on sale. If you are reading this after the new release sale, you can still save yourself 10% by using the code "JessDT10" when you checkout at our SparkleNSprinkle Store!


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment