Thursday 31 May 2018

What's Your Oldest Paper?

Welcome to our June 2018 Papercraft Business Challenge!

Our theme is Anything Goes (w/option: Use Your Oldest Paper - for an extra entry to win the prize).
This is a fun theme!  The rest of the Design Team and I were talking about using old papers and how we tend to hoard our faves....but then somehow they start to look outdated after awhile. Sooo - we decided to add that exact thing as our extra option!

I knew immediately what my oldest papers were - they were these super cute Stampin' Up! Papers (AND matching ribbons even!) from the 2006 Winter mini Catalogue!  I remember ordering them the very first time I was introduced to "stamping" at a club I was invited to!  I ended up hoarding them because I loved the color combo - teal, pink and brown!  SO....I decided to stop hoarding (hahah) and play with them today!!!



Here is what I created:





I truly hope you will join in on this special challenge! Use up that old paper stash!!! :)

See you all next time!

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Is it odd that I still love this paper, lol.
    Your cards turned out wonderfully and you gave that old paper new life!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I know - I still love it too!! 😍

      Delete