Friday 1 June 2018

Father's Day Cards with Rinea Foiled Paper

Hello crafty people! 

It's Jess here today with my very FIRST official Rinea Design Team Post!  I was really excited to make some Father's Day cards this month, so that's exactly what I did with our GORGEOUS Foiled Papers!  I used the Magical Variety Pack to create these fun cards!  I also used our extra special Ghost Ink for some fun effects.  I couldn't stop at one card, so I have two for you! :)
For this first card, I used the Ghost Ink on the Glossy Ebony Black/Gold Foiled Paper. You can see a hint of the Starstruck Gold Foiled Paper in the background and across the center of the card. Glossy Ruby Red/Gold Foiled Paper was also showcased in this first card. 
Here are a few more process pics, including how I did the Ghost Ink Technique:




And my second card:


On this second card, my focus was the Glossy Ebony Black/Gold Foiled Paper and Glossy Ruby Red/Gold Foiled Paper.  I used an Embossing Folder and sand paper to achieve this distressed look!  A sprinkle of embossing powder across the front added to the distressed feel of the card. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. 
 I hope you enjoy these Rinea Foiled Paper Father's Day cards!  Have fun creating your own!
 See you soon!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment