Friday 20 April 2018

More Christmas Bauble Lanterns to Love

Hello friends!


I have one more Christmas Bauble Stamp Set card to share for SparkleNSprinkle!  Of course, I'm sure you remember my previous post HERE where I showed how to make these fabulous lanterns!  This is my second version of it - I hope you enjoy!

SNS Supply List:


Let's make a card!

So if you recall in my previous blog post, I stamped the Baubles with Versamark Ink, embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder and colored them with the Nuvo Marker Pens.  I fussy cut out the "lantern" shapes and set aside.



Next, I went to work on my background. Using the Abundant Bunting Tonic Studios Die, I cut out a piece of orange cardstock.  I applied a strip of 1 1/2" Tear-ific Tape across my patterned paper and applied the die cut. To the exposed adhesive, I added the Orange Crush glitter - I loved that it was semi-transparent and you could lightly see the background peeking through.





I really wanted to just use the "Celebrate" portion of the stamp, so I "doctored" it up by trimming off the bottom portion (VERY CAREFULLY!). Now, I have 2 separate stamps for the sentiment that I can still use together or apart.  Great idea, huh?  I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink and embossed with gorgeous Venus Violet Embossing Powder. I applied Sweet Lilac Crystal Drops and Honey Gold Glitter Drops as embellishements.





My "lanterns" were popped up on my background using foam squares and some twine was wrapped around for them to "hang" off of!  I used some mini clothes pins to hand my lanterns!  I used the Sakura Glue Pen to apply some Sparkling Snow Glitter to the lanterns as well.

  

I hope you enjoyed this project and I encourage you to think outside the box next time you see a Christmas stamp set! Remember to leave me a comment below and on the SNS Blog too to be eligible to win this month!

See ya soon!

Jess

4 comments:

  1. Awesome looking as
    lanterns. Makes a
    cute card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the lanterns you created from the baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! What a great idea to use the clothes pins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess, another very pretty non Christmas card with the pretty new baubles. Thanks for the inspiration... Megan

    ReplyDelete