Wednesday 18 April 2018

Southern Ridge Kitty Cat Birthday

Hello crafty friends!




I'm here today to share with you another Southern Ridge Trading Company Design Team Project!

I used the following Southern Ridge items on this card:
   

Alrighty!  So, this card is quite a departure from last time!  I loved that the Cats had different poses to choose from!  I picked 3 of them and embossed them with various shades of SNS Embossing Powder. I covered each piece of chipboard with Versamark ink and covered them with multiple layers of embossing powder, heat setting each time.



    

To create the background, I tried some "mixed media" - now this is a big deal for me as I don't really think I'm GREAT at it...yet!  But, I like to try.



I used Tonic Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Mother of Pearl and Lilac Lavender to create some dimension with stencils! I used the Cherry Blossom Stencil and Butterfly Field Stencil and just randomly added them to the background. I sprayed the Turkish Rose Mica Mist over some of the flowers, the background and just randomly all over (look at me go with all the medias! Haha). I added some Fuschia Glass Glitter to the center of some of the flowers using Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents.

  

My sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. Finally, I used some Crystal Drops in Party Pink and Gold to randomly add accents. I love that the playful cats are peeking out to wish the recipient a happy birthday!

  

I can't wait to see you all again in two weeks or so to share my next creation!  Now, head on over to www.chipboard.ca to grab your fave chipboard! :)

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- SparkleNSprinkle Embossing Powders (Cotton Candy, Rosa, Gold Detail, Heliotrope, Flashy Flamingo) www.sparklensprinkle.net
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Lilac Lavender and Mother of Pearl
- Nuvo Crystal Drops (Bright Gold, Party Pink)
- Metal Stencils (Butterfly Field, Cherry Blossoms)
- Versamark Ink
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Foam Squares
- White Cardstock, scrap patterned paper

See ya soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment