Thursday 9 August 2018

SparkleNSprinkle - The Old Tractor

Hello crafty friends!



We started a brand new Stamp Reveal over at SparkleNSprinkle - and we have 3 beautiful stamps to choose from!  They are:  The Old Tractor, Feathered Friends and Sketched Pear.  Today I'm going to share a card featuring "The Old Tractor".  This is a perfect masculine stamp set, and you can even pick up the companion Farm Silhouettes & Sayings Digi Stamp with tons more farm sentiments!!!

Here is my SNS Supply List:

This is a really simple card (not all cards have to be complicated!!!). I started by stamping the main tractor image with a black ink and coloring with my Nuvo Marker Pens. 



   



Once I colored my image, I trimmed it down to size and added a bit of shading around the edges.

 

The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Irish Spring Embossing Powder. I went for a layered look on this card - so lots of 1/4" and 1/2" Tear-ific Tape was used to adhere all the layers. I find when making masculine cards you don't need a lot of "extra". 

I figured the tractor needed a bit of "bling", so I used my Quicky Glue Pen to add the Silver Dreams Glitter to the wheels of the tractor. I love this glue pen - it is precise and it dries pretty quickly too.

 

I did a bit of ink distressing on all the paper edges (I haven't done that in a long time!). Finally, I used the Nuvo Crystal Drops in Dark Walnut to accent the corners of the card.

  


I hope you enjoyed this quick make card! :)  You definitely want to add this stamp set to your collection - and if you want to take 10% off your order, you can use my special discount code "JessDT10" when you checkout at the SparkleNSprinkle store!!

See you really soon!!!


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

1 comment:

  1. Such a great design! My sis loves John Deere anything and this would be right up her alley! I love your coloring and touch of sparkle! Fun papers and cute layers too!
    have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete