Monday 2 March 2020

Hello Strawberry Embroidery Hoop DIY with Rinea

Hello friends!
I'm working with Rinea Foiled Paper today and have a fun cool home DIY project to share with you!  The video is a bit longer than normal, but I share a few cool techniques for working with chipboard!  I was super excited to work with the Creative Embellishments chipboard items - in this project, you will see me use the Strawberries.
For this project, you will need the following products along with the chipboard:
- Embroidery Hoop
- Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Liquid Adhesive & Foam Squares
- Scissors
- Lace

Now lets check out how I created it here:
Here are a few more close ups:




Thanks for stopping by! Did you know you can save 10% on your order if you use my code JESSICAKAISER HERE.

See you again soon,
xoxo
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment