Tuesday 17 March 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #360

Hello friends!



Okay - I don't often play favorites, but THIS card right here is probably one of my most favorites that I have made in a long time!  I don't know if it's the leaves or the color combo - or the fact that it's so summery and light - but I just LOVE it!!! It's still out of my SCT Sampler Stashbuster project - so I can't even remember who made the paper line! But I adore it! The cardstock is Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up! - that I know for sure. Some CTMH Gold Shimmer Trim and Gold Gems were the perfect accents too.

I've been playing along with the sketches from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for years now and every week I'm inspired to create!  This week my cards are based on the following sketch:



The sketch was created by Michelle Stewart and digitized by Brandi Robinson.  

I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment