Tuesday 10 March 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #359

Hello friends!



This card was fun and easy breezy to make! A few stickers, a quick stamp and voila!  I love working through a stashbuster phase - you quickly forget all the cool things that you loved and previously purchased. I think in the craft world, we are soooo obsessed with what's new that we buy and buy and buy without truly creating with what we fell in love with and already have!  The NEW will always be there - I'm challenging you to go and use up some of what you already have.


I've been playing along with the sketches from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for years now and every week I'm inspired to create!  This week my cards are based on the following sketch:


The sketch was created by Michelle Stewart and digitized by Brandi Robinson.  

I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

Supplies:
- SCT Sampler from summer 2019 (approx)
- Close to My Heart Embellishments


No comments:

Post a Comment