Tuesday 28 January 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #353

Hello crafty friends!

I have a Fun new card to share with you today? I’m making a conscious effort to use up past papers before I buy new all the time, so I’m using an older CTMH set for my card today! I believe it was called “Something Fierce “.  How cute is this?




I've been playing along with the sketches from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for years now and every week I'm inspired to create!  This week's Card is based on the following sketch:




The sketch was created by Michelle Stewart and digitized by Brandi Robinson.  I'm slowly working through my backstash of papers - and I love it!  It's nice to fall in love with past faves. 

I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment