Wednesday 16 October 2019

Rosette Pumpkins with Rinea

Hello friends!

My EVERYTHING PUMPKIN tour continues!  UP next, another  Rinea Project .

Today I'm sharing these super cute (and versatile!) Rosette Pumpkins!  Make them big, or make them small! Use them as placecard settings or centerpieces. Mix & match colors!  Have fun with it!
Here are the products you will need for this project:
 Haunted Foiled Paper Variety Pack
(I used the followed from the pack)
Marigold Glossy 
Emerald Starstruck
Ebony Glossy
Hot Glue Gun
Cardstock
Tape Adhesive
Scissors

I created a short YouTube Video to show you how to make them! Check it out here:


Love how this project came together! Here are a few more quick photos:

 

 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!  I love to read your comments -
they are always an encouragement. I would love to see your projects if you create them too!

Have a great day!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment