Thursday 24 October 2019

Creative Knockouts Challenge #321

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts Challenge!!

Our theme this week is "Embossing Delights" and our sponsor is the always FABULOUS Fabrika Fantasy!   I chose to work with a stamp set called "Betta Fish Crowntail".  My daughters just picked out some Betta fish of their own so it was perfect timing :) Check out the stamp:






Here is what I created:



I did use the pre-colored digi version - but I superimposed it over the uncolored version with the bubbles!  I used a Versamark Pen to add my embossing powder to the bubbles and some to the fish itself.  I also used a dry embossing folder for the background. SO you can add Embossing with digis!!! :)  The sentiment was also heat embossed.


I hope to see you at the challenge! Good luck!

Until next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment