Wednesday 2 October 2019

Pumpkin Fun with Rinea

Hello friends!

Fall leaves, crisp air.....it can only mean one thing....EVERYTHING PUMPKIN!!!   My first  Rinea Project this month is all about the pumpkins!!

Today I'm sharing an adorable handmade Pumpkin Welcome Sign! This was a fun project I tell ya! I'm obsessed with all the fun thing my local Dollar Tree store has, and I recently picked up a wooden pumpkin sign base and metal fall words. This was a perfect time to use them!

Here are the products you will need for this project:
 Haunted Foiled Paper Variety Pack
(I used the followed from the pack)
Marigold Glossy 
Emerald Starstruck

Ghost Ink
Rubbing Alcohol
Adhesive of Choice
Scissors
Jute Twine
Sand Paper
I started by tracing my pumpkin onto a piece of Marigold Glossy Foiled Paper. I trimmed it out and glued it onto my pumpkin cutout with liquid adhesive. I used sandpaper to smooth the edges and add a bit of distressed look.

  

 

Next, I lightly traced out where I wanted my pumpkin lines to be - you know, the lines that make a pumpkin a pumpkin! Using a direct to paper method, I swiped my GHOST INK over my markings, light created swooshes and let dry.  I spritzed with rubbing alcohol and wiped off the color with a paper towel - MAGIC!!! LOVE the Ghost Ink!!!

   

I found some pumpkin leaf templates online, so I traced those onto my Emerald Starstruck Foiled paper and trimmed out. The were arranged and glued one along with my "Welcome" words. I tied some jute twine around the stem and voila!  Easy Peasy!

  

  

Love how this project came together!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!  I love to read your comments -
they are always an encouragement. I would love to see your projects if you create them too!

Have a great day!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment