Sunday 20 October 2019

Shadow of the Almighty with Joy Clair

Hello everyone!


I'm back again today with a new Joy Clair creation!  This time, I'm using the Color By Faith series of stamps - and I chose to use the new release set called "Shadow of the Almighty".  I really love the beautiful lettering of this set.

Shadow of the Almighty | Bible Journaling Clear Stamps

I ended up creating two cards with this set  - as I couldn't decide between them!  Here they are:

 


Once again, I did use a shimmer spray over the sentiment - I really love the sheen it gave and softened everything. Aren't those little rubber boots adorable? I know it's Autumn...but I feel like these cards had a spring vibe to them! 

Thanks for stopping by today and as always, thanks for supporting small business's like Joy Clair!

See you again next time!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment