Friday 1 March 2019

Rinea Flowers Card

Hi friends! 


I have a brand new Rinea project to share with you today - and of course, I'm starting with a handmade card!  This card features the Ghost Ink Technique.  I used the Fuchsia/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper Blush/Blush Starstruck Foiled PaperBlush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and the  Fuchsia/Fuchsia Starstruck Foiled Paper to make this card.  

   

The flowers were from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. I stamped using black Stazon Ink onto the Blush/Blush Starstruck Foiled PaperBlush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and the  Fuchsia/Fuchsia Starstruck Foiled Paper, then fussy cut them out.

To make the background, I stamped the flowers with Ghost Ink, heat set then wiped off using rubbing alcohol. Isn't it cool how the color magically disappears and you are left with gorgeous silver underneath? 

I added a few layers of cardstock and wrapped with twine, then added a sentiment too. The flowers were popped up with foam squares and I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops for extra embellishment!  Here are a few more close up view of my card:

 




Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment