Sunday 17 March 2019

Easter Parade & Welcome Spring!

Hello crafty friends!



I have a brand new post to share with you today for SparkleNSprinkle!  It features 2 March Release stamp sets - Easter Parade and Welcome Spring!

Here is my SNS Supply List:
Other non-SNS Supplies:
- kraft, yellow and light green cardstock
- journaling pen
- Nuvo Crystal Drops
- ShinHan Markers

If you need a quick and happy spring card, this one is for you! First, I started by stamping my Welcome Spring daffodil image onto the kraft cardstock (approx 4.5x4.5) with Veramark Ink and heat set with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I used Watercolor Pencils to color the daffodil. 


On a sheet of white cardstock, I stamped the cute little birdie using black ink and colored the ears & feet with ShinHan markers, then covered the body with Dimensional Glue. I sprinkled on the Sun Dazzle Flocking, tapped off the excess and let it dry.  Cute little fuzzy duckling!!
The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and heat set with Black Dtail Embossing Powder. To the cardbase, I covered the edges with 1/2" Tear-ific Tape, then sprinkled on Dandy Dandylion Embossing Powder and heat set to create a border. 


The layers were all attached with 1/2" Tear-ific Tape. Once my birdie was dry, I attached her with some foam squares for dimension. Finally, I used a jouranling pen to create faux stitching around the edges.


Super cute!

Thanks for stopping by!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment