Sunday 10 March 2019

Reckless Love with Joy Clair

Hello beautiful friends!
I have a new post for Joy Clair Stamps today! 

I used the stamp set "Reckless Love". It's part of the Color By Faith Series, but you can definitely use it for more than just bible journaling! In fact, I used it today to make a handmade card and a bookmark!

Reckless Love  | Bible Journaling Clear Stamp

Here is the handmade card I created for you:

March 1

It's a simple card to make! I started by stamping  the flowers and leaves multiple time, then colored with watercolor pencils. The focal sentiment was stamped in a Verdent Green Versafine Clair ink.  The embellishments came from my stash - I'm really trying to use up a lot of my stash this year before investing in more supplies!

As a bonus, I also created this beautiful BOOKMARK using the same stamp set!

March 3

I hope you enjoy it! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment