Friday 23 March 2018

Vintage Truck

Hello friends!



I'm here today to share my final March New Reveal card for SparkleNSprinkle!

Supply List:


Misc. Supplies:
Green Bakers Twine
White Cardstock
Brown Plaid Patterned Paper

Alright!  Let's get crafty!

First up, you can refer to my previous blog post, found HERE as to how I watercolored/created the truck image. :) 

In a nutshell:
1. Stamp image with Versamark Ink and heat emboss with Nautical Embossing Powder
2. Watercolor with the Nuvo Aqua Flow Watercolor Pens :)
3. Use Sea Breeze & Grey Mist Jewel Drops to create the windows of the truck (I painted them on)
4. Use Silver Lining Crystal Drops to create the "chrome" effects of the truck

  


To make my background, I first cut my card base out using the Tonic Studios Die called Sunray Venus Layering Basics Die Set.  I also cut out a piece of brown plaid patterned cardstock and sticker paper, using one of the nesting small shapes. To the exposed adhesive, I added some Gecko Glitter (soooo pretty!!!). I also added some hints of sparkle using Marine Blue Glitter to the flowers around the truck. I used the Nuvo Medium Glue Pen to adhere the glitter. 

  

  

For my sentiment, I cut out a small frame using the same die set (such versatility - everyone should stock up on all these essential dies!). I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink and embossed with Forest Green Embossing Powder. A matted background of sticker paper was added using Marine Blue Glitter.


Final step!  Let's adhere everything together and embellish!  Your 1/2" Tear-ific Tape will hold everything perfectly in place.  I did throw a couple pieces of the 1/4" on there too! LOL  I tied a few rounds of green bakers twine to add some other interest.


Finally, I added Glitter Drops in Sunlit Meadow to frame the final image. I just felt it needed a little more sparkle, you know? :D



  


  


I hope you enjoyed this card tutorial!  Make sure you head over to the SNS Blog to leave a comment AND leave a comment here to be eligible to win our monthly prize!!!

I have a little announcement to make here too - I am now the Design Team Coordinator for the SparkleNSprinkle Design Team!  Just wanted to share with you all!!!

See you in April for our next big reveal!! :)




2 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty and
    love all that glitter!
    Lovely colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors and beautifully designed, Jess!

    ReplyDelete