Thursday 15 March 2018

Ninabrook Cards - March 2018

Hello friends!


Welcome to my very FIRST post as a Dynamite Design Team Member at ninabrook.com! :)  I'm sooo excited to join their team and share my creations!

My first shipment of products contained some pretty GORGEOUS things - so I couldn't just stop at one card...I made a collection!  I was blessed to work with the Spring Fling Paper And Embellishment Bundle. Seriously - the Pebbles papers in this collection are simply stunning!  I also found some super cute Pleather Bows and a few die cut words in my collection. How fun!


  Vellum quotes

Dimensional stickers   Image 1

Alrighty....now that you got to see what I was able to play with, onto what I created! I really wanted these products to SHINE by themselves, so I challenged myself to create without adding much else! I did add some Kraft Cardstock, and of course Card Bases & Envelopes.

  

 

  


I did add some lace, gold shimmer trim and gold sequins to a few of the cards, but other than that - I really let the products shine for themselves! :)  I hope you enjoy these cards - I had a blast making them!  It's amazing how creative we can be when we let the products guide us! :)


If you have any questions at all on how I created these cards, please ask away! I love to help!



Enjoy the day - and pick up some cute Ninabrook products while you're at it!



See ya soon!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment