Wednesday 31 January 2018

Papercraft Business Challenge - February 2018

Welcome to our February Papercraft Business Challenge!



Our theme isAnything Goes (w/option: Valentine's Day/Love - for an extra entry to win the prize).
I'm sure you have something related to this season in your stash!

I pulled out an old Stampin' Up! set called "Love Bandit" to create these fun cards!  I'm also still working on using up my stash of supplies (which could take about 25 years! haha).

Here is what I created:





Isn't it cute how you get to fill in the blank? Love it!





I watercolored this sweet little squirrel!!!







I hope you will come and join us for this super fun new challenge!  Did you know that Papercraft Business also offers a FREE Blog Purpose Course?  It's perfect if you are just starting our or if you simply want to improve your Blog's purpose!

SIGN UP FOR THE FREE 5 DAY EMAIL CHALLENGE!

See you all next time!

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Jess, loving all the paper layering. Especially any paper that has gold foiling! :)

    Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete