Monday 22 January 2018

Stick It Down - January 2018

Hello friends!

Welcome to our first Challenge of 2018 with Stick It Down!  As a member of the card team, I was excited to create with this month's sketch!  



We're thrilled to announce that we have Angie's Digital Stamps sponsoring our challenge this month! One randomly selected winner from all of our challenge entries this month will be chosen to receive two digital stamps from Angie's Digital Stamp shop!




Here is what I created:



I used Heart Cupcake Digital Stamp. Isn't it sweet? I attached it to an action wobbler - so when you flick it, it moves! (That's why you can't see the "H" from "Happy" lol)

One randomly selected winner from all of our challenge entries this month will be chosen to receive two digital stamps from Angie's Digital Stamp shopThis is open to US + international entries.


I hope you will play along with us this month!  Good luck!

See you next time!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment