Sunday 1 October 2017

Stick It Down - October


Hello friends!

Welcome to another month with Stick It Down!  As a member of the card team, I was excited to create with this month's sketch!

I chose to dive into my stash of October Afternoon goodies - as far as I know, they are not currently making anything new - so I'm being very careful how much of it I use up at a time!  I just adore the vintage line up - so I hope to see them up and running again in the future! 

I took some creative liberty with this month's sketch. Here is what we were given:


Here is what I created:


All the patterned paper and accessories were from October Afternoon's 9-5 Collection. The alphabet stickers were from Kelly Purkey.  I used Pacifica Cardstock from Close to My Heart for the background.

I hope you will come along and play with us this month!

See you soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment