Friday 19 May 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Happy Flowers #2

Hello friends!






I'm back again with another pretty card for SparkleNSprinkle featuring the "Happy Flowers" Stamp Set.  

Supply List:

To start making this card, I applied a piece of 2.5" Tear-ific Tape across a piece of cardstock, removed the protective backing and applied Cloud Nine Microfine Glitter to the exposed adhesive. I burnished it well with my finger tool! :)


Next, I had a little fun!  I grabbed my Stazon Ink and stamped the sentiment randomly across the glitter!  How fun is that? It created a fun background and my sentiment in one step! Next, I applied 4 rows of 1/8" Tear-ific Tape (2 on the top and 2 across the bottom) and applied Berry Bliss Embossing Powder.  I heated it and created my border.   For the background piece, I simply ran a piece of green cardstock through my Big Shot with an embossing folder. Then I applied Spring Green Embellishment Mousse AND Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse to add dimension and shine.
  


I stamped the flowers onto white cardstock with Versafine Black Ink and watercolored (my new fave technique it appears - haha!). Once the flowers were dry, I added a touch of Diamond Dust Glitter, adhering with my Medium Glue Pen AND I also added some Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse randomly on the leaves.
The flowers were added to the card using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape and all the layers were also adhered with 1/2" Tear-ific Tape.  I finished off the card with accents of the Bright Gold Crystal Drops.


I hope you enjoy this card!  I'm looking forward to sharing a SUPER cute mermaid card with you next week!
Until next time,
 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment