Thursday 17 March 2016

Lovin' the Bees!

Hello!

I'm here today with a new card using the Honey Bees Stamp from SparkleNSprinkle!

Supply List:

GoldenRod Glitter (Discontinued - but you can use Golden Wheat GM2026! :)





To create the background, I used Versamark and the honeycomb stamp.  I sprinkled on Clear Detail Embossing Powder, then heat set.  I took Brown Ink and sponged the edges and a bit on the panel to age the paper a bit more.  I added the Buttermilk Nuvo Drops to the corners and accented the sentiment - they are so much fun to work with - just be sure to let dry for about 24 hours to completely set :)


To create the Sunburst pattern, I took my 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and attached in my desired pattern.  I then removed the backing, exposing the adhesive, and sprinkled on Goldenrod Glitter.  I burnished well and brushed on the excess. I added a bit of Lemonade Glitter to the bee using my Sakura Glue Pen (a MUST have!).



I hope you enjoyed this card!  See you next time!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment