Saturday 12 March 2016

Stick It Down - March 2016


Hello friends!



Welcome to another fun month at Stick It Down!

Here is the fun sketch we have to use this month:

March Card Sketch

Here is what I came up with:



I used a glitter inlay technique to make the hexagons!  I simply took my 2.5" Tear-ific Tape (from SparkleNSprinkle) and attached it to a piece of cardstock.  I put my hexagon Thinlet Dies (Stamps of Life) on top and use the Ink Transfer Plate (Sizzix) in place of a regular cutting plate.  When you run it through the Big Shot, it just cuts through the top layer of the Tear-ific Tape, leaving your design. You can then pop out the pieces, revealing the adhesive and add glitter.  I used Pinkerbell and Lavender Iris Glitters (from SparkleNSprinkle). It's a really fun technique!






I do hope you will come out and play along with us this month!

Until next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! These colors make me happy! You did a fabulous job making that design challenge into your card. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Jess! Loving those colors - Spring is on it's way!

    ReplyDelete