Monday 26 October 2015

Stick It Down Challenge Entry!


Hello!


This week is going to be busy!  I have lots of posts to make and projects to submit to various publications before the November 1 deadline!  PHEW!


Up first, Stick It Down!

I've been eyeing up their sketches for a long time and FINALLY had time to sneak in a entry for their card sketch challenge!


Here is the sketch:

Here is what I created:






I used mostly SparkleNSprinkle products to create this fun, sparkly card!

Supply List (all SparkleNSprinkle products unless indicated):
From The Herd Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
Cranberry Ink (Close to My Heart)
Chipboard Star (Close to My Heart)
White Embroidery Thread (from my stash)

Thanks for looking!  I hope you come back soon :)

Jess



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. It's screams 'celebrate'. I just love all the sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down. Hope to see you again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the material you used---looks fabulous on this card design! Thanks for joining in at STICK IT DOWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! I love the sparkle happiness to it! :):) Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card! Love your combination av colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card! Love your combination av colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete