Friday 2 October 2015

Creative Corner Challenges - BOOOOOO!


Hello everyone!




This week at Creative Corner Challenges, we chose the theme of BOOOOO!  With Halloween this month, I thought it would be fun to share some Halloween creations.  We did not have a sponsor, so we were free to create as we pleased!

I actually came up with multiple projects for this week.  I am working on Halloween Decor for my house, so it was perfect timing!

Here are my creations:





I actually found a really cool way to use my Cricut too!  I needed some glitter embellishments, but was out of black glitter paper.  I grabbed my Super Adhesive Sheets from SparkleNSprinkle and cut some shapes from my Cricut Artiste cartridge - then I added my glitter flocking (SparkleNSoft).  It worked PERFECTLY!  I was so excited to find this out! Now I can make custom die cuts with all my glitters and embossing powders - yippee!









I created this page completely with paper & die cuts from October Afternoon's Witch Hazel line!  Isn't is adorable?


Here is a pic of some creations I made using the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste and Artbooking cartridges:






I do hope you will come along and play with us this week.  I want to see all your Halloween & Spooky creations.   I sure enjoyed all my Halloween creating this week!

Enjoy and have a great week!

Jess


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous array of Halloween fun, Jess. I particularly like your flocked kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cute and fun projects you made... They are fun and festive for the occasion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to say that I don't like halloween Jess so this time it was very hard for me to make something. But although I don't like it I do find you did a great job on all your projects. Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete