Tuesday 6 October 2015

Cackle On!

Hi there! 

I am so excited to be a Guest Designer over at the SparkleNSprinkle Blog for the next 3 months.  Thanks for stopping by to check out what I created using all the amazing SparkleNSprinkle products.

I am sure having fun playing with the "Cackle On" stampset this month! It's so darn cute!

IMG_6603

Here is the list of SparkleNSprinkle supplies I used to make this card:

Artwork by: Jess Kaiser
Stamp Credit:
SparkleNSprinkle Supplies:

Here is how I made the card. First, I stamped the witch randomly with Versamark Ink on a 4x5.25" piece of black cardstock.  Next, I took my Pumpkin Orange PearlEX Powder, lightly sprinkled it over the stamped witches using a soft brush and gently rubbed into the ink to give it a shiny orange background.

Artwork by: Jess Kaiser

I cut a small strip (roughly 1x5") of my October Afternoon patterned paper (it's from their Witch Hazel line!).  I wanted to jazz up the pumpkins that were already their and I had a small bag of Paprika Flocking sitting on my desk - PERFECT! I grabbed my Sakura Quickie Glue pen, colored in the pumpkins where I wanted the flock to adhere and pressed in the Paprika Flocking!  Aren't they cute and fuzzy?  I adhered the paper strip to my witch background with Tear-ific Tape.

Artwork by: Jess Kaiser

Artwork by: Jess Kaiser

Now, I continued on to the rest of my stamping!  I stamped both the sentiment & the witch image  from Cackle On onto my white cardstock using Versamark Ink, sprinkled Black Detail Embossing Powder over the images and heat set with my heat tool.  I fussy cut out the witch and used a circle punch to cut out the sentiment.  I adhered these to my card using Foam Squares. Finally, I cut my card base from Hyacinth Cardstock (standard A2 Card with a side fold) and used Tear-ific Tape to attach my card front.

Artwork by: Jess Kaiser

Artwork by: Jess Kaiser

I think it turned out super cute, don't you?  Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out the store for all these amazing supplies and more!  Until next time, happy crafting!

** Jess **

1 comment: