Sunday 16 February 2020

Rinea Ghost Ink Hap-bee Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends!


I have a fun new card to share with you for Rinea this week.  If you recall, in my last Rinea post, I created various backgrounds using the new Ghost Ink 2.0 (see post here!).  This week, I'm sharing a card I created with one of those backgrounds! 

Here are the supplies I used:

I followed up on the bee theme and did a little free painting with the Ghost Ink Re-Inker. Simply dip your paintbrush (as show in the video) and paint where you want the color of the Foiled Paper to be removed! Let it sit for about 10-12 seconds and wipe with a cloth. Voila!  The color is magically removed.  

 


You an also do some freehand writing with the paintbrush and Ghost Ink 2.0 Re-Inker! Here is an example:


You are just going to love the new ink. Guess what? I used the Misfits Foiled Paper Variety Pack for all of these projects! The Misfits are just perfect for trying new techniques. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Want to save 10% off your next Rinea purchase? Use code "JESSICAKAISER" and shop HERE.

I hope you will go out and make your own cool backgrounds. See ya soon!

Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment