Sunday 2 February 2020

Ghost Ink 2.0 with Rinea

Hello friends! 


I'm super excited to share my Rinea YouTube video with you this month -and it's all about techniques!  Did you read my blog title? YES - you read it right!  We have a BRAND NEW formulation of Ghost Ink - Ghost Ink 2.0 - and you are going to fall in LOVE with it!

For this tutorial, you are going to need the following:

Embossing Folders
Cloth or paper towel
Paint Brush

Now check out all the cool things I was able to do with the new Ghost Ink in this video:






I took the backgrounds I created and made this really cool Valentine Card:


  

I used the Ghost Ink 2.0 Pad here to stamp and lift the color.

  

I added a few bees using embossing powder - apparently bees are super hot in the crafting world right now! Who would have guessed they would be the next big thing?


I love using the Misfits Foiled Paper Variety Pack to play with different techniques! You would never know that there was anything "wrong" with them - and you get a variety of colors to play with.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my video and that you will go and grab yourself some of the new Ghost Ink 2.0.

See you soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment