Wednesday 26 February 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #357

Hello friends!



I've had a few SCT Samplers kicking around, so for the next few AHSC posts, you will see me using them up! If you don't know what the SCT Sampler is, you can check it out here. In a nutshell, it's a mini membership that gets you a "sample" pack of different craft supplies from various companies each month! I had a few of them piling up that I hadn't used, so I made myself put my membership on hold until I used them. How's that for self-blackmail? haha 

I don't know why it took me so long to use them! There are tons of cute papers and embellies! Plus, stamp sets and tools like embossing folders sometimes too. I believe I have made the next 6 Challenge cards from last summer's sampler .


I've been playing along with the sketches from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for years now and every week I'm inspired to create!  Here is this week's sketch:


The sketch was created by Michelle Stewart and digitized by Brandi Robinson.  

I hope you will come and play along with us!

See you next time!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment