Friday 16 August 2019

Flower Power with Rinea

Hello friends!

I'm back again today with another beautiful Rinea creationToday I'm sharing a card that I made most of the same materials I used in my first Rinea project this month! It's cool that you can take the same materials and create something entirely new!
Here are the products you will need for this project:
Image Stazon Pigment Inks - Piano Black, Shamrock Green
Flower Die Cuts
Liquid Adhesive
Assorted Punches
Embossing Folder
Nuvo Vintage Drops
Cardstock

To start, I took some of the Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled paper that I had stamped with Oma's Postcard & Shamrock Green Pigment Ink and ran it through a quilted pattern embossing folder. I had a leftover piece from my Fortune Cookies with the circle cut out, so I used that as my overlay! I trimmed it down to fit exactly over my base piece and glued it down with liquid adhesive.
I used the Starburst Sentiment Stamp with Piano Black Pigment Ink to stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment onto a piece of Silver/Silver Starstruck Foiled Paper, then punched out with a circle punch. I also punched a piece of Emerald/Emerald Starstuck paper using a scalloped circled and layered with my sentiment.

At this point, I felt like I really needed an extra focal point, so I grabbed a pretty flower diecut that I had in my stash. Didn't it work perfectly? I adhered it with some liquid adhesive and then popped up the sentiment.  A few layers of cardstock were added in the background to frame it and voila!  To embellish just that little extra, I used Nuvo Vintage Drops on the quilting to look like tufts.

 
 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!  I love to read your comments -they are always an encouragement.

Have a great day!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment