Wednesday 21 August 2019

Joy Clair & Thermoweb Collab

Hello stamping friends!

I have a some brand new cards to share with you today for Joy Clair Stamps! Guess what? We've partnered with Thermoweb this month for an awesome collaboration!!  

For these cards, I used the following products from Thermoweb:

Deco Foil Foil Transfer Sheets - Shattered Glass, Jade, Pink Quartz

I used the BOSSBABE Stamp Set from Joy Clair too! I thought it went perfectly with the gem nature of the shattered glass!  I also used the "Proverbs 31" Stamp set for one of the cards. 


Check out the HANDMADE CARDS I created:

It's really hard to photograph the metallics! It's soooo pretty!




I loved how the Starry Night and regular toner sheets picked up the Decofoil Transfer! I don't have a fancy machine at all - just a cheapo laminator :) I first laminated the Starry Nights pieces, then used the foil again to mirror transfer the image onto the regular Toner Sheets! So much fun!  I can see myself really getting into this method!

 

 

 

It's really hard to photograph the beauty of the shattered glass! It reflects all the colors so GORGEOUSLY!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I really love reading all your comments :)

Until next time,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment