Sunday 4 August 2019

Be Wise with Joy Clair

Hello friends!

I'm keeping things beautifully simple in August!  I'm all for decked out fancy cards, but sometimes you just find a gorgeous paper pack that can stand alone and that's what I have focused on!  Today I have a card for you for Joy Clair stamps!  I'm using the new release stamp set called "Be Wise". This set is from our latest release and is from the Color by Faith Collection.

Be Wise | Bible Journaling stamp set


Here is the beautiful handmade card I created:




I was playing with the Kaisercrafty Freen house collection for this card. It's just soo serene and beautiful!  I only used the sentiment from this set as it fit the cardfront beautifully. I love that you can use the Color By Faith series on their own, or as bible journaling sets.

Thanks for stopping by!

See you again next time.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment