Friday 22 September 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Lovely Magnolia


Hello friends!





I have a really beautiful "Lovely Magnolia" Card to share with you today for SparkleNSprinkle!  I just fell in love with this gorgeous stamp set!



Supply List:
Lovely Magnolia Stamp Set #853
Tonic Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens - Aqua Splash 908n, Evergreen Fern 902n, Soft Rose 911n
1/4" Tear-ific Tape (SAT01)
Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP171)
Versamark Ink (VM-001)
Clear Embossing Powder (EP120)
Ballerina Pink Glitter (GM2024)
Sparkling Snow Glitter (G1003)
Nuvo Small Glue Pen (202N)
Tonic Floral Craft Kit (380)
Nuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime 645n






Let's get creating!

Of course I started by making flowers!  I stamped a bunch of the flower images onto a piece of white cardstock using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed them with Black Detail Embossing Powder EP171. Using my Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens (my new favorite watercoloring tool!), I colored them in. For this card, I focused on the aqua greens & blues and used the Aqua Splash, Evergreen Fern and Soft Rose colors.  After they were dry (they dry extremely quickly!) I fussy cut out each image. 


  

Next up, I started on my background panel. The patterned paper I chose had a bit of a watercolor pattern to it, so I didn't have to add much else!  I randomly stamped the smaller Magnolia flower all over the panel using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed with Clear Detail Embossing Powder. It's so hard to tell in the pictures, but this gave such a subtle, pretty texture to the background.  I added 2 strips of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape (kindof in the style of a ribbon around a present!), removed the protective backing and sprinkled on Ballerina Glitter. I burnished it in well with my finger tool :)

  

Finally, it was time for assembly!  I tied a small piece of white&gold ribbon around the base of the flower and adhered it to the panel using foam square for extra dimension. The sentiment was directly stamped to the background paper with Versamark Ink and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder. The entire panel was added to a blush pink card base using the 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. I added some small drops of Key Lime Jewel Drops for even more texture and the finishing touch was some Sparkling Snow Glitter added to the flower using the Small Nuvo Glue Pen!

  



I hope you enjoy this card as much as I had fun making it!  See you very soon with even more projects! I'm hoping to add videos in the near future - I just have to get brave enough to do so!

See ya next time!

Jess

Supply List:

OTHER Supplies:
White Cardstock
Gold & White Ribbon
Watercolor Design Patterned Paper
Blush Cardstock


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Jess. Love the subtle background with the little magnolias!

    ReplyDelete