Friday 1 September 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Elf Sitter 2

Hello friends!



I have an ADORABLE Christmas card to share with you for SparkleNSprinkle!  I used a fun "Dutch Fold" for it - I'll try my best to explain it!  First up, here's my list of supplies!

SNS Supply List:

Ok! Let's go!

To start with, I grabbed a piece of green cardstock and created my Dutch Fold Card Base. I cut it at 9" x 8.5". Here is my (very crude!) cutting diagram:


I hope it makes sense!  Basically, I scored on the red lines and cut on the blue. Once my base was created, I started stamping!


I stamped my image with Black Fine Detail Ink and then colored him in using the Aquaflow Pens. I seriously am in LOVE with these pens! I have started using a plain watercolor blush to blend colors. So much fun!  After he was all colored in, I added some Gold Glitter Marker to his bells :)

  

Next up, my sentiments!  Grabbing my Versamark Ink, I stamped the sentiments and embossed with Christmas Fire Embossing Powder. 

I stamped the cute little stars randomly too and embossed with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. 

 

I added a little tab underneath the main image to open the card with and embossed with a Gold Star.  I did add a sentiment to the inside of the card as well using Versamark Ink and both the Gold Detail & Christmas Fire Embossing Powders.  The final touch? Autumn Red Crystal Drops and some cute ribbon accents.  All of the layers were attached with the always awesome 1/2" Tear-ific Tape!

  




I hope you love this card - I think it's one of my faves that I made for this release! :)  


See ya next time!


Jess

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the fold - that's a new one for me. Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete