Wednesday 26 October 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Christmas Candles Pop Up Card



Hello friends!


I'm here today with some more Christmas Card inspiration for you, featuring the amazing SparkleNSprinkle product line up!  Today, I have a pop-up card featuring the new Stamp Release, "Christmas Candles"


Supply List:


Create your Pop-Up!


I used a die from Lawn Fawn to create my "steps" on my insert.  I just used a simple white cardstock for this step.  I also printed off the digital stamp version (already colored!) of the flowers and the candles. Super easy, right?

Next, I set about embellishing my images.  I took the Silver Moondust Glitter Drops and added thm to the melting wax portion of the candle (it really looks like wax!).  I  used my Nuvo Small Glue Pen to add some Daisy Microfine Glitter to make the candles "glow" and some Tiger Orange Glitter to add to the flame!  I used the Red Berry Crystal Drops on the berries too.  Finally, I used the Nuvo Small Glue pen to trace some of the flower and added Sparkle Embossing Powder (heat setting of course!) to make the flower pop!

Once everything was dry, I added the candles and flower to the "pop ups" using small bits of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape.  Then I adhered the entire "pop-up panel" to a 5X6 Cardbase made from pretty patterned paper!


I added 2 strips of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape along the bottom and sprinkled on Fire Engine Red Glitter to embellish the inside. Finally, I stamped the greeting using Versamark Ink and adding Christmas Fire Embossing Powder, heat setting to finish.

   

    
I decided to leave the outside plain, but tied the entire card up with a pretty bow - just like a present! 







I will definitely be making a few more of these for my Christmas Card stash! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time,


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment