Friday 28 October 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Autumn Girlfriends


Hello friends!



I have a few extra creations for SparkleNSprinkle this month - so expect a few more posts this week! 

Today I'm sharing a card I made featuring the Autumn Girlfriends Stamp Set #810.  I used the Digital Version - it prints off a pre-colored image - making it so easy to make your cards!

Here is the SNS Supply List:


Step 1

Print your digital image onto white cardstock (easy, right?).  After I printed it off, I cut it down to the size I wanted and then applied Orange Surprise Glitter to some of the leaves using the Nuvo Small Glue Pen. 

I printed off some of the basket images and applied the Orange Surprise Glitter to them using the Glue Pen as well.  To make the baskets stand out a little more, I used the Nuvo Small Glue Pen to apply the Pebbled Copper Embossing Powder, then heat set.  It just added some cool dimension.





To enhance the lovely ladies on the card, I added some Elephant Gray Flocking to their hair, some Christmas Fire Embossing Powder to the red sweater and some Ballerina Microfine Glitter to the pink sweater (all adhered with the amazing Nuvo Small Glue Pen). 

The sentiment was printed off onto white cardstock and then trimmed to size.  I covered the entire piece of paper with Versamark Ink, then sprinkled on the Clear Detail Embossing Powder, heat setting.  Finally, I carefully sprinkled on some Orange Surprise Glitter and the re-heated the Embossing powder to adhere the glitter!


Step 2

I applied a row of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape around the outside edge of my image.  After you remove the backing tape, gently apply your Copper Gilding Flakes and rub into the adhesive, brushing off the extra.  Don't sneeze or else you will end up with gilding flakes EVERYWHERE! LOL

Step 3

I did some layering for the background with orange cardstock and some patterned paper, then adhered the front panel - all secured with Tear-ific Tape of course!  A piece of orange ribbon was tied around the panel, then I added the sentiment & baskets using dimensional foam tape. The entire panel was adhered to the card base using Tear-ific Tape. 



Finally, I added some embellishment dots using Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ripened Pumpkin and Dandelion Yellow.




I hope you enjoy this card and are inspired to make some wonderful fall creations!


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment