Saturday 17 September 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Puppy Girl #2


Hello friends!



I have a quick card to share with you today featuring the Puppy Girl Stamp set from SparkleNSprinkle!

Supply List:


Let's go!

This is a super simple card to whip up for a friend.  I started by stamping the Puppy Girl image onto a piece of white cardstock using Versafine Ink.  I colored the image using my TwinTouch Markers. I added a bit of Denim Glitter to the leash using the Fine Nuvo Glue Pen.


I stamped the sentiment along the side of the panel using Versamark Ink, sprinkled on the Mesmerized Marbled Embossing Powder and heat set. (I love the marbled embossing powders!).

I adhered the panel to my patterned paper using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape and then added a piece of tape across the bottom of the panel.  Once I peeled off the adhesive, I sprinkled on some Denim Glitter and burnished well with my finger tool.


I also added a piece of MonAmiGabby Mesh beneath the glitter, adhering with 1/2" Tear-ific Tape.  All the layers were attached with the Tear-ific Tape as well.  Then I finished the card with various sizes of dots with the Nuvo Crystal Drops!  I LOVE this product! I set the card aside to dry overnight and VOILA! :)


I hope you enjoy this card and can't wait to see you next time!


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment