Monday 19 September 2016

Stick It Down - Double Page Layout - September


Hello friends!

(Please note - this is my first post of the day - I have a second one posting later!) 

Surprise!  

I jumped in and joined the Stick it Down - Double Page Layout Team for September, October, November and December!  I'm excited to share with you this month's Sketch and what I created with it.  

Here is the sketch:


Here is what I created:








I grabbed a retired paper pack & matching accessories called "Typeset" by Close to My Heart.  I love how quickly and easily it came together.  Sometimes not overthinking a layout is the best way to create!  I always create my layouts without pictures (weird, I know!) and then when I find the perfect photos to add it, I add them later.

I hope you enjoy my take on the sketch and will join us in the fun.  

Until next time,

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment