Monday 19 September 2016

MHK Designs - Designer Inspiration September

Hello friends!
(Please note I have 2 posts today! This is my second)


It's time for another Designer Inspiration for MHKDesigns!

This month I chose to work with Pansy Corner and Eat Your Cake (sentiment).

After printing my image, I used Nuance  Watercolor Powders to Watercolor the image. Once dry, I fussy cut it out and then covered with Versamark Ink. I sprinkled on Clear Embossing powder and heat set.



I printed the sentiment off on Vellum paper and cut out.  I attached it with a clear liquid glue.



I hope you enjoy this card and I can't wait to see you next time!


1 comment:

  1. Jess, this is SO fabulous! I am in LOVE with the color combo, the texture, and the amazing shine you created rocks! Stunning card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete