Monday 27 October 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #79

Hello all!  

This week was a rough one for Canadians.  The loss of two soldiers was a big deal and I felt called to use this week's sketch to create something to honor those who lost their lives protecting our country.

Here was the sketch:
Here is my creation:




Inside of card:

I used all Close to My Heart supplies. The stamp set is a retired set called "Strong and Free":

Colors used were Black and Cranberry.  My daughters and I will be dropping this card off at our local RCMP office with some treats this week to thank them for all they do for us!

I hope you will come and play along with us this week!

Until next time,

Jess

4 comments:

  1. How very appropriate... it was a very difficult week for our country, agreed. I love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, I love it, and think it turned out just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After this very somber week here in Ottawa, your card is the perfect touch. Thank you for sharing it, I am sure your local detachment will appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete