Wednesday 12 November 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #81

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Sketch #81 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

This week's sketch is just awesome - I was inspired right away:


 
'Tis the season to be making Christmas cards - so I went with that theme. Here is what I came up with using this sketch:





Supplies: (all Close to My Heart unless indicated)

Snowhaven Paper Pack
Cranberry Ink
Scandinavian Wishes Stampset
Snowhaven Assortment
White Daisy Cardstock
Cranberry Cardstock
Value Pack Cardbase (white)
I hope you will come and play along with us!

Until next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. With the patterns in the strips you used, it actually looks like there are more than three! Makes it very interesting! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyson! I didn't even notice until you pointed it out! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete